We install, service and repair NATURAL GAS and PROPANE heating appliances. This includes:
- HYDRONIC SYSTEMS and DESIGN
- WALL FURNACES
- UNIT & TUBE HEATERS
Some brands we install:
- MR. HEATER
We install, service and repair residential and commercial AIR CONDITIONING systems. We also service DUCTLESS SPLITS and HEAT PUMPS.
Some brands we install:
We install tanked, tankless and on-demand hot water systems for residential and commercial applications.
- NATURAL GAS and PROPANE
- CHIMNEY VENT and POWER VENTED water heaters (40+ Gallon tanks)
- TANKLESS/ON-DEMAND water heaters
- combination hydronic/domestic hot water BOILERS
Employing licensed gas fitters means we can install, service, disconnect, reconnect, certify, and commission residential, commercial and industrial gas systems. This means that we can help you with all your gas needs, including:
- leaks and gas odours (24 hour emergency service available)
- adding and removing pipe systems (additions and renovations)
- extending systems to reach new appliances (pool heaters, garage heaters, stoves, generators, BBQs, etc.)
- certifying gas systems without test tags
- correcting gas defects and “red tags”
Removing an old stove and want a new one put in it’s place? We can do that. We’ll even pick up the new appliance and remove the old one. We can also install a brand new gas line and convert your electric stove to gas.
Just moved and need your new BBQ hooked up to the natural gas or propane line? Or maybe you got a new BBQ and are tired of propane tanks? We can connect you and we can extend your gas line, propane or natural gas.
We also take great pride in helping design and plan outdoor cooking spaces and kitchens. Whether it’s a built in BBQ or gas fire pit in your backyard, we can help!
Technology has made it so that you can not only control your thermostat from outside your home, but you can also get alerts when your system isn’t keeping up. This way, you don’t get home to a surprise and can call a technician to get you fixed before you even get home from work.
We can set up any brand of smart thermostat and help you learn how it works. We can also help program it so that it notifies you when something is wrong.
Sometimes certain brands don’t always work with every system, but there’s usually a solution or work around to every hiccup and we’d be happy to help you figure out the best way to accomplish your smart-home goals.